Great opportunity to Own this 32 year own Deli/Catering Business in the White Plains Area, that is doing over 50K a month in sales WITHOUT selling any Beer, Lotto, or Cigarettes. They are currently doing about 40% of their sales in catering and the other 60% in walk in sales and Deliveries. They do NOT use uber eats or Grub Hub. The landlord is willing do give the new owner a 10 year lease with a 5 year option, with no Escalation for the first years and a 10% increase after the 5th year. The rent is 6,000 thousand a Month owner is willing to stay on full time for the first month and part time for the second month to aid in the new owners transition. He will be the landlord so he has a vested interest in your success. Please have POF ready.
If you are interested in listing your business with East Coast Stores, obtaining a free valuation OR if you would like to earn a referral fee and know someone who would like to sell, contact us at Listings@eastcoaststores.com. We accept quality listings!
Featured Businesses for Sale
Amazing opportunity , Amazing location , this 1000 sq ft ...
30 YEARS ESTABLISHED DELI IN BUSY BROOKLYN WAREHOUSE AREA...
This Store has grossed over 55-60k Since late May till to...
Looking to buy a well established business thats located ...
Unbelievable opportunity for an experienced operator to c...