Search Result of Businesses For Sale
Asking Price Cash Flow Location Established Businesses for Sale
    $240,000.00 $137,000.00 New york JUST REDUCED!! Pizza Restaurant Lower Westchester Cash Flow 137K

    Great opportunity to make over 135K a year at this Absentee Pizza Restaurant in Lower Westchester County. This recently renovated space is located on a corner lot and seats about 52 inside and 35 on their outside patio. They have 11 years left on their 15 year lease and the rent is 9600 a month. ...

    $375,000.00 $170,832.00 New york Italian Deli Yonkers Owner Retiring $16k wkly Seller Financing

    Great opportunity to own a traditional Italian Deli doing 16K a week. This place is known for its cold salads and fresh mozzarella bringing customers from all over the city and Westchester county. The landlord is willing to write a NEW 5 year lease with an ADDITIONAL 5 years, at the ASTONISHING L...

    $2,400,000.00 $800,000.00 New york Verifiable High Volume Upscale Gourmet Deli - Catering Westchester $800k NET

    THis GEM is in Lower Westchester near Rye NY has over 85k weekly in sales in the store and in catering or regular lunch deliveries. THis store virtually runs itself, the owner has not put on an apron in 7 years, there are 4 keyholders and 33 reliable loyal staff members. Customers have been frequ...

    $1,270,000.00 $577,500.00 New york Pizzeria/Restaurant w/ Prop Option - Owner Retiring $2.7mm Gross - Westchester

    This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody in the Pizza or Restaurant busienss that is looking to add to their portfolio of restaurants and expand. The caveat in this opportunity is you can buy the property upon the sale of the business or you can buy the business and have the option in your lea...

    $550,000.00 $157,400.00 New york Restaurant In Tuckahoe/Scarsdale | Huge Upside!

    This restaurant serves traditional American and Italian Cuisine in a picturesque atmosphere, located in this historic stone mill overlooking the banks of the Bronx River. With seating for 220. Full liquor license with purchase. Outdoor patio seats 75 with room for many more. Very picturesque...

    $175,000.00 $70,953.00 New york Franchise Opportunity!! Cold Stone Creamery & Frozen Yogurt Bar Upper Westchester $280k+ Gross

    Great opportunity to own a Cold Stone Creamery in a busy Upper Westchester Shopping Center. This location has three different brands, Cold Stone Ice Cream, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and Self Serve Frozen Yogurt.  This business has 100% verifiable numbers so you can trust you are buyi...

    $599,000.00 $175,000.00 New york 4 Papa Johns Multi-Unit Opportunity Only 599k Upside

    Stores Located in Westchester and Connecticut one of the best known brand pizza franchises, these 4 stores need an owner that can build locally to the potential they truly have.  Papa Johns is a growing franchise and behold the best ingredients in Pizza. 4  TOP Locations Owner is sellin...

    $325,000.00 $175,800.00 New york White Plains Area Deli/Catering NET 175K Less than 24 mo ROI

    Great opportunity to Own this 32 year own Deli/Catering Business in the White Plains Area, that is doing over 50K a month in sales WITHOUT selling any Beer, Lotto, or Cigarettes. They are currently doing about 40% of their sales in catering and the other 60% in walk in sales and Deliveries. They ...